Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is a type deadly cancer that can happen to anyone due to the exposure to the carcinogenic chemicals at workplace or may be benzene, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), and Roundup (glyphosate).
Even though no one knows what exactly causing this non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma to people working in agro farms.
Monsanto roundup attorneys that have claimed lawsuit against the roundup weed killer manufacturing companies, explains that this cancer is on the rise.
It is happening due to the key ingredient “Glyphosate” used specifically to kill weeds. Getting exposed to this chemical is causing cancer.
Why this ingredient “Glyphosate” is causing “Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma”?
Medical experts working at National Cancer Institute explains that the most common causes behind occurrence of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma are:
• Feeble immune system.
• Medications that deteriorate the immune system.
• Organ transplant or Bone marrow transplant in patients: Patients are prescribed such strong medications that weaken their immune system after a transplant.
• Genetic conditions: Roughly 25% of people with rare genetic conditions that cause immunodeficiency become patients with deadly non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in B-cell lymphocytes.
• Infections and viruses: if patient is already infected with HIV and AIDS, Hepatitis C, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), and more.
• Age: More than 95% of people who get non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma are grown-ups, and more than half are over the age of 65. The cancer risk increases with age also.
• In the claimed roundup lymphoma lawsuits, it is mentioned that people who got infected were the farmers and almost everyone was above the age of 45.
• Workplace Exposure: As explained above, due to regular exposure to Carcinogenic Chemicals might have Caused Lymphoma.
In fact, lots of surveys and studies have established that carcinogenic chemicals can lead to non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Carcinogens are chemicals that change DNA inside a cell and can potentially cause it to become cancerous. Folks who developed cancer after extreme exposure to high levels of these chemicals might succeed for a lawsuit.
You can online also get useful references about roundup lawsuit and the what made people become patient with this life-threatening disease.
Reasons behind non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma might embrace the following carcinogens:
• Environmental pollutants
• Roundup (glyphosate)
• Certain food additives
• Hair dyes (before 1980)
• And more