The Law Firm of Gregory A. Lee is the authority in Personal Injury and Criminal Law. Mr. Lee offers clients over 36 years of successful settlement and trial experience. Aggressive service that has resulted in awards of millions of dollars in damages and compensation for injured victims of accidents and wrongful death. Aggressive representation in adult and juvenile criminal matters involving both misdemeanor and felony crimes including charges of drug sales and possession, domestic violence, assault, burglary, robbery, driving offenses, appeals and probation and parole violations. The satisfied clients of the Law Firm of Gregory A. Lee that have enjoyed aggressive representation are not only from the United States but from countries as far away as Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Columbia and Egypt.
Born in New Jersey in 1951, Mr. Lee earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the History Department of the most prestigious universities in the South, the University of South Carolina in 1973. Following college, Mr. Lee received his law degree from the well-known law school, Western State University College of Law in 1977, an ABA accredited law school. Mr. Lee completed International Law studies at Magdalen College, Oxford, England and at Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland. Mr. Lee is married to a Superior Court Judge in Orange County. He and his wife are the proud owners of two Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
He has been admitted to practice law in the following State and Federal courts:
- State of California 1977
- United States District Court – Central 1982
- United States District Court – South 1982
- United States Court of Appeals 9th Circuit – 1981
- State of Utah 1987 Pro Hac Vice
- State of Arizona 1998 Pro Hac Vice
- State of Texas 1998 Pro Hac Vice
- State of Colorado 1999 Pro Hac Vice
- State of Nevada 2007 Pro Hac Vice
- State of Oregon 2008 Pro Hac Vice
- State of New Jersey 2010 Pro Hac Vice
- Federal Court in the State of Idaho 2012 Pro Hac Vice
- Federal Court in Puerto Rico 2013 Pro Hac Vice
Mr. Lee is been proud to have been selected by the judges to serve as an Appointed Arbitrator for the Orange County Superior Court and has served as both a private Arbitrator and a Mediator. Mr. Lee also in the past sat as a Judge Pro Tem in the Orange County Superior Court.
Mr. Lee has held memberships in the Business, Tort and Litigation’s sections of both the California State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. Mr. Lee held memberships in the following professional organizations
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Barristers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Barristers
- Hispanic Bar Association, Board Member
- Celtic Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California (formally the California Trial Lawyers Association)
Mr. Lee has been active in supporting education and charitable foundations including the National Association for the Education of Young Children, both the National and Orange County chapters and the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation.
Gregory A. Lee
Attorney at Law, APLC
17897 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 205
Irvine, Ca. 92614